Sunday, April 10, 2022

The Big One Inch

My husband came home from the store and held something behind his back. 
"I have something for you, babe! Your favorite 1 inch." 

Okay, you all know where my mind went and I began to laugh.
My fave? 1 inch Rick? Really?
Then he hands me my new brushes. And he's right I do really like the 1 inch. 😝🤣🤣


...courtesy of Steven Tyler and Aerosmith. 
 

10 comments:

Jamie Ghione said...

Paintbrushes! The bristles are hidden by the package.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Sorry Jamie, I assumed the handles, the name and the words painting tool helped, But, you are right. I know the brand cuz I love to paint. Sorry!!

Abby said...

It's not the size of the paintbrush that matters. It's how you use it ;)

Mike said...

I looked up the song. It's from 1952.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten_Inch_Record

Jamie Ghione said...

I ahd to click the photo to see the word "painting." I can barely see the handles.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, right you are!

Mike, I only know the '75 Aerosmith version.

bluzdude said...

Ah, one of the underrated songs from the 70s! That was a staple of my college years' parties. One of my buddies and one of my neighbor girls used to do a swing-dancing routine to that song every time. Neither one of them really knew how to dance, which is what made it so much fun.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bluz, I am the queen of underrated 70s rock songs.😊(The Good Rats) and I get that dance scenario,ah, the good old days

Julie H said...

LMAO

Barbara said...

I see a lot of painting in your future. Don't let it get out of hand. Rest some.