I had to turn it off it was too much.
I am not proud to be American, I am embarrassed for America.
Tues night we saw on the local news that the mayor wanted to get the National Guard involved before this all came down. Trump said no can do.
So the capitol police were calling area police to come help. My neighbor being one of those from Fairfax county. I saw his wife on a dog walk last night. She was a wreck. He did call when an officer was down to let her know it wasn't him and then hung up. She knew nothing more than that and was scared and worried. We felt so badly for her as we turned and walked home. Still shocked that this is what has become of our country. Yet not. No longer number 1 in anything other than violence and stupidity. (and yes those followers are not in mensa) Oh yea, wait let us not forget we are number 1 in Covid because of not having a leader with a plan or a leader who actually admits to destroying the plan in place.
The photos of the redneck with their guns and confederate flag breaking windows and damaging the capitol and senators' offices are repulsive.
His people. Uneducated rednecks.
I hear twitter turned him off for 24 hrs. How about forever. Once he is no longer in office I think they can do that to him.
I just know for certain had any of these rednecks been black people this would have ended far differently. I know for certain had these rednecks not been white the death toll would be staggering. Peaceful protests of BLM and he was in his bunker. This one he incites via twitter telling them to storm the capitol, keep it up boys.
How fucking sickening is that?
And once again it proves my theory that they don't love what he's done for them. Because he has done nothing while in office but incite and anger those around the world. No, they like him because he hates the same people as the rednecks do.
That is what he has done for them. They came out from under their rocks to find a club of 1 fat orange man. How's that wall goin'? How can these people be proud? Is it because they lack brain cells? Is it because they are so racist they can't see truth? Is it because they are low hanging fruit and they feel now to belong because they have a leader just like them? Yea, I too think it's the latter.
I saw the thugs spraying pepper spray on officers, breaking windows of the capitol building which you and I will pay to have repaired. I saw the asshole sitting at a senators desk proudly destroying things in the office. This does what exactly? Had he been a black man smugly sitting there as he was he would have been shot instantly. No questions asked.
I am not proud to be American.
It is no longer a blanket statement that I can make. Americans did this to us. Americans voted this asshole in. A man with a 5th-grade vocabulary, who is a bully, is not the sharpest pencil in the box and someone who has never done anything in his life that constitutes work for the betterment of anyone but himself. He is a racist bully. That is what we can call him that is 100% accurate.
When this is taught in history classes he will be the big fat black mark on our country right up there with the civil war.


12 comments:
What can I say? I agree 100%.
Stay proud as an American Peg. You did nothing wrong. You are one of those great Americans who love your country. You are the Americans that will save your country. Yesterday was horrible and there bad, very bad Americans but you aren't one of them. Keep your head up high my friend. They will need you to help America. I'll always be one of your friends, a Canadian friend. Stay strong Peg.
Cruisin Paul
I like what Stacey Abrams said. Whew! I was waiting nervously for what was inevitable and it was incredible that entry was not properly prevented at a further distance out initially (so what's that excuse). Well, the donald devil has replaced so many good people in all departments of our government and irresponsibly gotten away with things like removing the regulation of land in Alaska for devious reasons, etc., etc. You know it all. The worst is let's now tack on 4 people killed at his event attacking our government because he's a sore loser to the total number of Covid-19 people dead. When are "they" going to get him out immediately if not sooner before he does something else. How can they allow him to remain in the White House at this moment? A complete devil in the White House who can apparently do anything and not be removed from office immediately. I hope all those photos of the donald's fans help identify the idiots & they are pulled in. We have too much time remaining until the 20th to allow him to stay. What are we waiting for - the Puttin puppet's next direction from Russia that will destroy us totally? Excuse me: I'm now going to vomit again.
God bless Stacey Abrams. Much as I want to, I am finding it very hard to share that bright optimism right now.
We now know exactly what Trump will not lie about. I pictured him in front of his TV counting the crowd of "supporters" (aka domestic terrorists) and smiling in great satisfaction at his "popularity."
I am embarrassed and ashamed that this was allowed to go on in this country although we ought to admit there was a certain outlaw character to this country from the very beginning.
Regina, agreed!!!
Olga, he needs to be taken out in handcuffs. or a bullet
It is so disgusting. I can't believe they let people get that far. I thought they just killed you if you tried to do that. But I guess not if you are wearing the right t shirt and hat.
Julie, they only kill you if you're black.
Yesterday made me physically ill. We need desperately to get him out of office with Amendment 25. That would be the quickest way. We can't wait till the 20th. Besides him being an abominably mentally ill man, we have to remember that he also holds the nuclear codes.
With him out of office, we can then get to the job of prosecuting him on many accounts from tax evasion to treason.
Patti, from your mouth to God's eaers.
I wish I'd been wrong but I said before the election that if tRUMP lost it was going to be a long two and a half months. And it has been. And it's still going to be a long two weeks. The only good thing about all this is it seems like we're living longer.
Mike, ah you just made me laugh out loud and then read this to Rick. Oh sadly true!
These people, the fans born from Trump's lies, are disgusting and aren't stopping. This morning there is a report on the dark web that another riot is being planned in D.C. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have all suspended Trump's account until the 21th. Scary times.
Post a Comment