I just had a little setback myself. The other night I was rushed to the hospital at 10:00pm and got home at 5:00am. I'm so exhausted. Get back to you later Peg.
Sorry to hear about the setback but hope you are doing better. I am sure the stable genius will brag about how he is the only president to get impeached twice and his dipshit fanbase will eat it up. Take care.
Loved it! Cruisin' Paul & Margaret - hope you both take care and have a good weekend to return Monday feeling fit. Let's hope the Inauguration goes along without another horror. We all need to be stronger than ever now. From the base of the mini-mountain in Maine.
So sorry to hear about your setback and hope it is brief and all ready taken care of. That is so funny and true about Trump. PS Glad the Yanks signed DJ. I liked watching him at bat.
Did you see Seth Meyers last night? They made a joke about tRUMP stealing the bust of Lincoln during their joke writing session in the afternoon. So after he told the joke, he said look at this. There was a video of someone walking out of the White House with the bust of Lincoln that they found after they wrote the joke.
You kinda scare me with the "tiny set back", I hope it is truly tiny :-) The Trump phenomena is really strange. I don't understand it, and hope I never do.
11 comments:
THAT is hilarious. Too bad he's too self-deluded to understand why.
I just had a little setback myself. The other night I was rushed to the hospital at 10:00pm and got home at 5:00am. I'm so exhausted. Get back to you later Peg.
Cruisin ( exhausted ) Paul
Sorry to hear about the setback but hope you are doing better. I am sure the stable genius will brag about how he is the only president to get impeached twice and his dipshit fanbase will eat it up. Take care.
Loved it! Cruisin' Paul & Margaret - hope you both take care and have a good weekend to return Monday feeling fit. Let's hope the Inauguration goes along without another horror. We all need to be stronger than ever now. From the base of the mini-mountain in Maine.
So sorry to hear about your setback and hope it is brief and all ready taken care of.
That is so funny and true about Trump.
PS Glad the Yanks signed DJ. I liked watching him at bat.
♥♥♥
Did you see Seth Meyers last night? They made a joke about tRUMP stealing the bust of Lincoln during their joke writing session in the afternoon. So after he told the joke, he said look at this. There was a video of someone walking out of the White House with the bust of Lincoln that they found after they wrote the joke.
Jan 20th can't get here fast enough.
You kinda scare me with the "tiny set back", I hope it is truly tiny :-)
The Trump phenomena is really strange. I don't understand it, and hope I never do.
It's also the first time he got more votes than a Clinton!
No more setbacks for you dammit. Get that body to behave!
Hoping your setback is indeed "tiny"
Paul, I hope you are doing well. I can't leave comments on your posts.
Mike, I did see that sadly.
I'm hanging in there everybody. See the specialist on Tuesday. I am certain this will get better.
Post a Comment