Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hump Day Memes

I got nothin' today so just look at some pictures.

This is how I stare at my human mom until I get what I want. I do it for hours. Well, she thinks so because I make her feel like it's hours but usually she gives up after 30 minutes. I can hold out.


This wasn't just the 80s. :-)
Boy, is this ever accurate.








14 comments:

Jamie Ghione said...

Some good ones.

Olga said...

Izzy is a beautiful dog.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

We found a photo of my niece at a table with a cake and liquid bottles and all the adults still in their bathrobes. She couldn't believe it.

Loved the memes today.

Cruisin Paul said...

Very good memes Peg especially the first one. Beautiful dog you got there. Have a wonderful day my friend. Say hi to Rick.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, we just didn't care about that superficial stuff if you were with family you know? I have a ton of photos with my mom with a cigarette in her mouth holding my baby sister. Hard to believe today. I love these old photos.

Olga, that she is. But if she were human she would be a "mean girl" that pretty girl who is a bitch and only gives affection if she wants something from you. :-)

Paul, thank you, will do.

Linda said...

love me some Izzy

Julie H said...

All my inlaws all smoked at the same time, in the house. All the early pictures I have of over there someone is smoking.

Arkansas Patti said...

Oh do I recognize that look. Mighty Dog was famous for it but Callie just gets physical. She will get in my face and breathe doggy breath till I cave. Kind of prefer the "look".
Hadn't thought about the Republicans not objecting to their wins as being rigged. Good point.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Linda, when she is not being a bitch you would indeed love her. HA HA

Julie, I had some 8mm film made into DVDs of old family events. OMG everyone was smoking. My mom was never without a cigarette in her mouth. She died of cancer at age 44 so that didn't work out too well for her. I showed my sister hoping it would make her stop. It didn't. I even recall picking up my baby sister in 1973 and she little head smelled like my dads cigars. It was awful!

Patti - I think I'd rather have the doggy breath most days. Hmm...glad you saw that - great point isn't it to share with those who debate this and that are causing all this trouble?

Sheila said...

Yeah, one of our representatives is voicing an objection because of mass balloting in Pennsylvania. The amusing part is that our primary, which he won, was a mass ballot in our state. After seeing the chaos in DC, I emailed him and told him he has a hand in destroying our democracy among other things.

Abby said...

You had me at Izzy!
I much appreciate the break from the news today.

Mike said...

Some funny memes here. A nice break for a boring day when nothing else is going on.

bluzdude said...

Our yellow lab has that same look, which he wields similarly... only we don't necessarily know specifically what he wants. It's always one of 3 things though... potty break, ball game, or a treat.

He usually does it within a minute or so of us sitting down to relax for the first time all day. If we don't respond, he starts making groaning noises, like he's some poor street dog, just looking for his next meal so he can survive the night. Sweetpea usually caves within 90 seconds.

In reality, if this guy had it any kushier, we'd have to give him a crown and a throne.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Aah, but then Izzy would have to relinquish her crown and like trump, i am not certain she would be that submissive.
Her 3 things would be potty break, FOOD and swimming. Is it a Lab thing perhaps? They are the best damn dogs though no matter what anyone says.I too am the one that caves in.