Thanks for sharing.
Whew!!!! Thanks Peg. I needed to hear some sane talk.
Awesome video. I reposted it on Facebook.
That was brilliant!!! I think I love him.
Patti - cute too isn't he?
Well said, Sir!
Wow, that gave me chills and I'm going to post it on Facebook.
Oh my, this was so strong and impressive. Everyone should have the opportunity to see this video. One question, are those idiots smart enough to understand what he said? Thanks Peg.Cruisin Paul
Paul - no they are not smart enough. I hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing.
Whew!!!! Thanks Peg. I needed to hear some sane talk.
Awesome video. I reposted it on Facebook.
That was brilliant!!! I think I love him.
Patti - cute too isn't he?
Well said, Sir!
Wow, that gave me chills and I'm going to post it on Facebook.
Oh my, this was so strong and impressive. Everyone should have the opportunity to see this video. One question, are those idiots smart enough to understand what he said? Thanks Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Paul - no they are not smart enough. I hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment