Thursday, October 22, 2020

Do Watch This

I watched this documentary,  The Way I See It, last week. While it is a movie, they did free streaming with no commercials on MSNBC.

I can't say enough about this movie. Pete Sousa, for those of you who may not know, was a white house photographer for Pres. Reagan and Pres. Obama. I like learning how they must be behind the scenes to capture moments of our history. Like a fly on the wall he makes himself small to capture the history and emotion of the situation and I think he does a fine job of that. I have some of his books and the man is a truly gifted photographer.

They do explain how our current dictator will no longer allow a white house photographer to do the same thing. And I found it humorous how Reagan had to direct the photos, always an actor I suppose. He was cute with his wife as were the Obamas. That was nice to see.

This movie made me cry. God, how I miss class, smarts, integrity and empathy in the WH.  This is streaming again for free on Peacock. Peacock is a free channel by NBC. you can sign up for the free channel/app on www.peacocktv.com.

I think it will also be on demand but then you'll have to pay so watch it while it's free! Mike, I do think you'll enjoy this one!

Do yourself a favor and check it out. You'll thank me for certain if this administration sadly disappoints you.

9 comments:

bluzdude said...

I watched this last night, after the recommendations from my parents and sister. It was amazing, as you said.

It very clearly shows that Obama was everything as a president Trump can never hope to be.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I've seen it twice, and I'd watch it again. It made me homesick for having a REAL president at the helm.

Mike said...

I've already signed up for Peacock. I'll try and watch it tonight.

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I found this URL...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHEkB-3DHMs&ab_channel=C.SeanBazin

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I should have mentioned it is streaming on October 23rd on Peacock Tv.

Arkansas Patti said...

Thanks. I found it on MSNBC (wasn't even aware I had it) and it is set to record.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mary I agree 100% with everything you said. We are in the gutter right now and I hope he goes away and those that like him crawl or scurry back under the rocks they have been living under!

Olga said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out.