Friday, July 3, 2020

Oh Dear!

Thursday night Rick was complaining about this pain in his back.
He took off his shirt and it looked like there was a golf ball under his skin.
It was one huge knot!
I asked him if he wanted me to rub the knot out.
Of course, he replied. How about after dinner? You got it!

So after dinner, he got on the long side of the L shaped sofa.
He took off his shirt, laid down on the sofa faced down as I applied some cream to make this easier.

He lifted his head just a bit and said, "This isn't going to lead to sex is it?
'cause I just wanted this knot out."

OMG did I laugh.
We both laughed for a full minute or two.
The ass!

I guess I deserved that after what he did for me right?

_________________________________________________
____________________________________________
Side Note:
I can't get this damn song out of my head. Here - you all take it. please

12 comments:

Olga said...

He is funny.

You do know that the sure fire cure for most ear worms is to start singing "mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy ..."
You're welcome.

Abby said...

HA!

Cruisin Paul said...

I'm so happy that you were like a nurse for Rick. Mmmmmmm, I hope he felt much, much, much better later that night? LOL Have a great day Peg.


Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga, thank you now that will be I my head.

Paul...wink, wink

Mike said...

Was it one of those bible bumps? You know, where you take the biggest bible you can find and smash the bump?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I read this comment on my settings page and knew it was you. No it was not a ganglion cyst you goof ball.

Silver in AZ said...

Man, how things change with time, huh? LOL

Arkansas Patti said...

Laughed at Ricks comment. I was wondering if he would bring it up after the grilling you gave him.

Mildred Ratched said...

LOL! That's too funny! It's those moments that are the glue to a relationship. OMG! Thank God you didn't have to take him to see Dr. Pimplepopper for that huge knot on his back. Now, that would really be love at it's finest. Squeeze, baby, squeeze!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mildred, Dr. Pimple Popper is one of his favs. Too gross for me.i watched one with a woman with a horn on her head. Why was she getting it removed? Because she's getting married. I was like, you got dates with a horn at the top if your head. I have beautiful female friends who can't get dates and they don't have horns. That show blows my mind.

Julie H said...

I so wish I could go to the mall and get a massage! My daughter is the only one that can do it right beside the mall guys and she will only do it for a minute lol

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Susan, I know what you are saying but this post is in conjunction with the one on June 29th. Then again, I could have misunderstood you and if so I apologize.