It's not right but it makes me laugh. Dumb asses. You can't make me wear a mask, oh but now you're making me wear a respirator! Damn you!
If something reopens here we still have to wear masks. I don't get these red states and their lack of smarts. The only good thing is the GOP convention will be there and most of those idiots will get it too.
Yes, I'm going to hell for that.
The new blogger interface starts next week I believe. I am certain the changes will not make it better. You know how these changes and updates never fix anything. I had an update on my phone and now nothing is working properly.
I am hoping it will allow me to comment on everyone's blogs again. But let's hope it's not worse than it is now.
Here are some current event Memes for your Thursday. I got these from my Instagram or when I used to be on Twitter.
I love this first one. I love that everyone is there getting along. Barbara Bush is making Pres. Obama laugh. I know there is a friendship with Michelle Obama and Pres. George W Bush. Nice isn't it? Will anyone ever like Mango Mussolini besides the Chinese who he is in cahoots with? Doubtful since Melania doesn't even appear to like him. And can you blame her?
There seems to be a Stupid Theme in our country. How proud.
This one reminds me of the comedian Ron White. He even had a special with the title You Can't Fix Stupid.
I had to explain this to an adult. What did he do with his parent's money that put him through college?
Very well put Mr. Rock
This is another statement that floors me every time a goof ball says it because it is just fundamentally dumb. But I think he explains it to the clueless very well here.
I just had to throw in a cute one!
Amen!
Now 4 months into lockdown and having tried to get this money from the gov't and jump through hoops I couldn't agree more with this below. We, little guys, got squat for help unless we wanted more debt. Don't believe what you hear on the news it wasn't a grant. Those were for the big guys. The little guys could take money but also had to pay it back and we haven't even gone back to normal so how do they expect that? Looting is an understatement. If we took what they offered I'd be having to pay them back now in monthly payments and I'd just be deeper in depth. It made no sense and was not the least bit helpful.
This week Rick has been the biggest cranky bastard ever and I may need to do this. :-😉 Hopefully he'll have a reset and be back to himself SOON.














6 comments:
Nice collection. Your collection will only get bigger as we get closer to the election.
THese are great. I am glad you put a cute one in the middle. We all need a smile in the middle of all this sh*t.
These were all delightful and so true. The dog and the last one did make me smile. Thanks, my frown was getting stuck. Think Wanda got it right but then they all did. The Anne Frank lesson was brilliant.
Patti, yes I had to add at least a couple funnies and not just somber. I loved that little boy and dog. And yes, the Anne Frank lesson was brilliant, and yet some still don't understand it. a few weeks ago the original Anne Frank movie was on AMC and I rewatched it. I think it should be mandatory viewing.
I love the Will Smith meme the most and I think that is exactly why things will have to change. Because the whole world can watch you on video now. I'm with you. It is all so ridiculous out there.
Barbara glad to see you here. I hear Houston is high with Covid-19. Please be safe out there!
Post a Comment