Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday giggle

Just Because This Made Me Laugh This Morning.
Or is this only me?

No photo description available.

9 comments:

jono said...

Yeah, but I'm just getting the hang of the phone part.

Mike said...

All four are with me at all times.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I saw that on Facebook. It is funny...and so true!

Brian said...

I resemble that remark!

bluzdude said...

That's totally me, except the glasses part (because I wear contacts). Have to do the triple pat every time I leave the house. (Or more like the double pat and key squeeze.)

Barbara said...

OMG. That is the funniest thing I've seen. Got to share it on my FB. And now, I'll be saying it every time I walk out the door. Hahaha.

Olga said...

Oh, for sure it is not just you! I should post that on my front door. For the past several years my New year's resolution has been to walk out of the house to go somewhere and NOT have to go back for something that I forgot. So far it looks like the same will apply for next year. And sometimes it is my glasses and I can't even see without them. There is not a reason in the world why they should not be on my face when I walk out the door.

Arkansas Patti said...

Yes, we have progressed. Got it all but the phone. No service here so a phone is just added weight.

Linda said...

Going to start singing it every morning....maybe it will help.