Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday funnies.

By the time you read this, I'll be driving in the rain on the Pennsylvania turnpike being thankful it's not snow.

Since I have been such a crab this week I thought I'd leave you with a couple of things that tickled me. 

My mom used to say if your palm was itching you were coming into money. 
So this brought back some memories....well, sort of. 😃


my kind of fitbit


 oops!

hey, it's me, down here.

Have I shared with you how my whole life cake was my favorite food group?
Finding out I had celiac disease was like a death. I miss cake. 
Good cake, bad cake, but real cake!.
On my death bed, I will eat cake! (and bread and pasta and cookies and pie....)


8 comments:

Olga said...

Take good care on your trip.
Loved the funnies.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Loved the hip replacement meme, especially but they all brought a chuckle out of me. Have a safe trip.

Abby said...

These cracked me up!
Safe travels, Peg.

Mary Lou said...

Egg white omelet, lolz... Blessings during your visit home.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Funny! I do like the egg white and the hip replacement ones....

Be safe during your travels..

RO said...

They're all good, but the first one had me actually giggling out loud! Hugs...and Happy National Scrabble Day!

Julie H said...

One of my friends is allergic to eggs, she says when she's dying someone has to bring her deviled eggs lol.

Cruisin Paul said...

I loved them all especially the first one. See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul