When one works with their spouse it can be trying.
Yes, that is an understatement.
Sometimes things are funny.
Yesterday I hear Rick on his tablet grumbling.
Then it got louder.
Mind you, I work on the 2nd floor in a loft type area. I can hear him on the 1st floor very easily.
As the grumbling got louder so did his words.
Now he is swearing a blue streak.
I finally yell downstairs, Need help with something?
R: Yes damn it, Margaret, I am trying to sign in to our bank account.
It is telling me NO.
M: It is telling you No to what exactly?
R: Well, I signed in and it asked me a security question for some reason.
The question was who I went to the prom with.
I know who I went to my prom with for heaven's sake I'm not that old.
Rosie Dxxxxx.
I laugh and explained, it's asking you a security question because you are signing in with a new device. (his phone or tablet)
Now answer as I would and my prom date, Rick Exxxx.
I set this up remember?
He got in.
Then later in the day issues happen again.
The grumbling could be heard through the land.
I hate when he is here during the work day and I hate when he is trying to do anything with a computer. Back in the 80's/90's, he was my go-to guy.
But since he no longer works in an office and works on computers all day he is only knowledgeable enough to cause damage.
I can't even get him on Windows 10! (they even stopped supporting windows 7 for pete's sake!)
I spent 2 hrs (until 7pm) working with support on the issues we are having.
This morning got into the email with no problem. Rick on the other hand couldn't and my God did he make things worse for all here.
I am typing this while wearing my headset sitting on hold for support help.
We need work just to get him out of the house! (thankfully the next 2 days he is busy!) I gave him a honey-do list but he insists on giving me grief instead.
Well, he just helped me wrap up my post.
He just yelled up he is going to work in the garage and if I needed him he'll bring his phone.
Gee, I don't need him and stay out there as long as you can babe!
15 comments:
LOL! I can't stand a man long enough to even marry them and move in so I CAN NOT imagine working with one too! HA! Prayers to your sanity! HA!
Well you cant have a perfect man!!! That just wouldn’t be fair.
💜💜💜
Are you still Coming to California ?
Linda, due to the furlough we just can't now.
As you read yesterday on my blog this is making our life a living hell. So financially we just can't right now. Trust me when we can i will be bothering you! At least to meet for 1 drink. If you hate me I get it. :-) Rick can stay....LOL
When did Windows stop supporting windows 7? No one informed me.
Cruisin Paul
PS I'm leaving my home for my cruise. See you in 10 days Peg.
I worked with my husband so I can sympathize. Margaret.
Paul, I got an email the other day saying it will stop supporting windows 7 in the next few months. I told Rick and he said he would go to 10 kicking and screaming. But that will be me kicking and screaming trying to teach him. :-)
Jean, thank you for your sympathy. Sexually harrassed too, can't even go to HR. :-)
My hubs did that a few years ago. Never understood how hard that was to figure out! Did you set it up? Nope then it would be my answers!
The other night he had fixed fajitas and on the counter was a big tupperware box of chex mix. Well he left the rest of the meat sitting on the counter and Mr. Notch saw this and ate it!! When he went back into kitchen and saw it gone. Then he was getting mad at him and I said it's not his fault when it's that close to the edge. He then said well if that tub wasn't there it wouldn't of been a problem. I was like how was that a problem all you needed to do is put it on top!! Men are so weird!!!!!!!!!
April, yep they are! :-)
I have just the opposite problem with computers. I get the "COME IN HERE!', What's wrong with this!
The prom date question was a trap for him. No way he would have ever figured that out. I talked to one guy that figured out the easy way around the security questions. His answer to any of them is always 'Jesus'.
Ah but Mike he would know my prom date without me having to tell him. it was my first husband and high school sweetheart so it didn't trick him. He just doesn't think and since I have set up everything and I have do everything of course it is geared towards me. But that Jesus thing is a good call. I may do that from now on, just not Jesus.
Hilarious. It is remarkable people can stay married for years on end. I'm glad you see the humor in Rick driving you crazy. You two are a good match. I always look forward to hearing about the crazy things that happen to you two.
Peggy....I get it completely and look forward to your next trip out
HA! One of my biggest fears is that my husband will tell me anyday that he's retiring early ;) Maybe that's when I'll get a full time job.
I laughed out loud at Rick answering with HIS prom date!
Ha ha. Just fear retirement. Twice the husband and half the money.
LOL after so many days of Scott I need a break. Usually 2 at home. If we go somewhere he's a bit more tolerable lol. He constantly talks to himself. I wear headphones a lot!
Post a Comment