Thought since I've been in such a crabby mindset this week I'd lighten things up with a couple of Memes. The dog one killed me because that is so much like my dog it made me laugh out loud.
This one's for Mike

My plans for Friday night are watching the start of Season 5 of Grace and Frankie on Netflix. Maybe some popcorn and do a few episodes. We both love this show so this is something we can watch together.
So while this dispute goes on forever I am uncertain what to do.
"They," say I can get this as HBO GO but then I only can stream it on my computer or phone. I want it on my TV. It's bigger of course and I hate watching it on a small screen. Besides Rick and I aren't going to hold a phone or a small tablet and watch a show together.
Any ideas from you smart blogger friends?
Can I blue tooth it to my TV?
Nothing makes me feel old like technology.



15 comments:
I have the exact Friday night plans!! I can’t wait.
Regarding my post....I listened to this particular book. It’s bloody long and I have wondered a few times wether I would enjoy actually reading it. I’m not sure I would have the patience even though the story is fantastic.
Boy Linda you're up early!
too bad you couldn't come binge G&F together, I make kick ass popcorn!
I really can't believe people are willing to watch a TV show on their phones. I remember when TV first came out and we all huddled around a baby screen not much bigger than a tablet. To go back to that seems so weird.
Love the memes.
Jean, that is how I feel. I think it may be our age, but that's ok. I may have to rent a teen to see if I can bluetooth this.
Fun memes!
We have Chromecast and can cast most platforms to our TV with it. But yeah, this might be a question better suited to a 15-year-old.
I pretty sure out Amazon Firestick has an HBO GO app. So a one-time purchase of 20 -30 bucks for a Firestick and your set. You don't have to sign up for Amazon Prime if you don't want to.
Procrastination is a GREAT thing.
The Firestick has a straight up HBO app on it. I am planning on renewing my HBo in tome to catch the last season of Game of Thrones. The Chromecast device basically allows you to send anything you can get on your computer to your TV. Even work related spread sheets, in case you need them gigunda sized.
Get an amazon fire stick? It has the HBO app on it, and I'm fairy sure it's a month to month payment. I'd start getting all my cable that way if it wasnt for sports. We watch a lot of sports including international stuff.........
Ah something to watch this weekend. I've been bouncing around with shows.
Grace and Frankie is tonight!? Cool! Something to look forward to!
P.S. Got a Firestick and got Netflix while I was at it. Don't need cable or satellite any more and less money spent.
Thanks for the heads up on a new season. Love that show.
I love the little dog who judges. My dog judges me too. I am a disappointment to her at times, like when I don't walk her when she wants to be walked.
Laughed at the judging dog. My dog does not judge. Ax murders, thieves. rapists, salesmen, even me, she loves all equally.
Think I will Google Fire stick now.
I buy HBO on my Roku and then binge watch for a week. You can also buy HBO through Amazon Prime - not sure but think you can buy month by month. If you don't have Prime, I'm not sure if they offer the same deal.
Post a Comment