Rick and I watch a lot of House Hunters.
We yell at the TV and we pretty much get a kick out of ourselves.
Rick always picks the house they will choose. I find that mind boggling because they say they want ABC then pick DEF. No damn rhyme or reason to it.
Rick has been known to be asleep and never see a single house and will awake and say, "They will pick number 2." and damn if they don't!
Because he works primarily in bathrooms he makes me giggle how he can spot something. The other day as the camera panned this master bath he said, "ooh that fiberglass shower pan has a big crack in it" I had to rewind and pause it to see this crack. How did he see that and not see the potato chip crumbs he left all over his chair and floor around the chair? Seriously.
Yesterday we watched another and he said, "that porcelain has been fixed before and they only see the pretty shiny things...idiots"
Again I rewind and pause it. I walk up to the TV on the wall and stare at this porcelain bathroom sink. I don't see what he sees. So he gets up and walks to the tv and is pointing to everything damaged that I never in a million years would have noticed when not in person. How does he do that but never sees the things that are huge on our steps waiting to be carried to the 2nd floor? Those things he just keeps walking right by them.
I think Rick needs new glasses. He needs to see beyond the bathrooms on TV.
I knew he had selective hearing but selective sight?
I may have to go with him the next time he has his eyes check to let the eye doctor know what he is missing!
6 comments:
April, I never pick what they pick because i try to oick what they say they want. If I am picking for my taste, its never the same as theirs.
And I too do it a great deal just for background noise.
I glad other people holler at the TV too.
geez, commented as my older grandson (I was ordering his Wonder Con ticket.) Sorry. ;)
LOL Scott has been watching TV around all the Christmas boxes in the middle of the floor. I have been super busy and hardly home so I finally got them moved today. I'm like I don't know how you can sit and look directly at that mess!
Don't you wish Julie that we could be that way?
that's kind of amazing.
Post a Comment