Today is my last day in the office until after the holiday.
It's very quiet here in the office. Phones aren't ringing off the hook.
Rick and Gary are hard at work today to finish up things for all that insisted their bathrooms/kitchens be completed before Christmas. Gary started his first job at 7:30 this morning. Later today he will be leaving to go home to Michigan to be with his family. Rick is just coming home to be with his 2 chubby brunettes, Izzy and Peggy.
We are closing the office tomorrow and Monday for the holiday.
The phone can ring but I won't have to answer it. I love that.
Yesterday because it was slow and I can't move about freely I decided to gather up some photos and put them where they belong.
Here are a few that I came across that I like.
This is my fur baby sleeping on me when I got home from the hospital. She knows I'm not feeling my best so she is by my side. I love it because this is what Rick always gets, she does adore that man over me.
This is a picture of my niece's wedding this past summer that I just received.
I love this picture of them. Alexandrea looks like she is so happy here. She and Myles are very happy and it is so nice to see such a loving and respectful couple.
This made me giggle. I think I may be Amish....tee hee
I love this take on religion
Heaven knows this is how it is in my house!

I leave you with this cartoon my sister sent me. I thought it was cute.





6 comments:
Great wedding photo, and LOL to the rest! Enjoy your vacation break from work! We have short Fridays for the next 3 out of 4 Fridays, and Mondays off 3 out of 4 Mondays coming up. No big break for me this year.
Enjoy your Christmas!
Such a happy couple. I hope they have a long happy life together!.
Sweet Izzy. You've really done good on the recovery. Rest up over the Holidays and get a long board to slide down the stairs as long as you want.
The wedding photo is beautiful! Love it...
I must be Amish, except that I do have a pendant wreath with a little tiny string of lights on it. You really can't see it unless you walk up the sidewalk.
Cute fur baby...maybe you need to keep small pieces of hot dog in your pocket to get a little more loving, ha ha.
I just found out I might be Amish.
lol on the present from Dad. Scott never used to know what he bought.
Post a Comment