Friday, December 2, 2016

Blocked.

It seems someone blocked me from my blog.
I have an idea but we'll just leave it at that until it is fixed.
I can write one, can't go to my home page.

So I'll be back in a few days until this is rectified, if not fixed, then I'm going to make a web page and block that wench. I'll keep you posted.

Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Silver in AZ said...

That is weird! How could someone gain access to that? Or was it someone in your home that could access wherever you keep passwords?

I'm so sorry. I've had my share of blogging drama, but nothing like that. :(

April said...

I will come after whoever this "wench" is - remember I need my fix!!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ah,can get in from other sources just not my original IP/desktop.

Mike said...

That's just weird. Time to unplug and reboot everything including your router.

Barbara said...

I didn't know you could even do that. Go get 'em.

LL Cool Joe said...

How can someone block you from your own blog???