Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wine Photos

Being a wine drinker I found this article interesting and funny. 
This was in the Telegraph (UK)

Brazilian photographer, Marco Albert, captured friends when they had one, two and three glasses of wine and the results are the great photos in the link.


Most in their photos look good, relaxed and happy. At the 3 glasses of wine point they look fun but clearly loaded. 

Here are two people from this article. Go click on the link above and really look at all of them. I pretty much think everyone looks better more relaxed at the 2 glass mark. But then I could be seeing this through wine glasses.


This man's 3 glass picture makes me laugh. I'd like to sit and have a glass of wine with him. He looks fun.


Marcos Alberti: 3 glasses wine project captures faces of drinkers 

I find it difficult to think I'd be that loaded after 3 glasses of wine like this gal.
So I may need to do an experiment don't you think?

Marcos Alberti: 3 glasses wine project captures faces of drinkers 

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

4 comments:

Julie H said...

LOL I know I look like that after 3 glasses of whiskey and coke lol

Mike said...

No mean drunks in any of those pictures. Happy happy happy!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, I think I'm in denial because I really don't think I a do. I'm going to have to do this and see.

Barbara said...

I was always a laugher when I drank. I thought "I" was so funny and laughed at everything I said. What I didn't know was that I was prediabetic so every glass was a major sugar rush.