Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Orange Jack Ass

We all know that Donald Trump is a horses ass.
He is a bully name calling blow hard.
He is now telling everyone to boycott Starbucks because they are not putting Christmas trees and wreaths on their cups. Oh, the horrors. 

Since when is a Christmas tree or a wreath have anything to do with Christianity?
Are these people so stupid to confuse the commercialism of Christmas with the Nativity scene which should be the symbol of Christmas? 

For the love of God, stop this insanity!! Who gives a rats ass if they are only doing red? Should the Jewish community be in an uproar because no one ever does blue or have a menorah on the cups? Big deal. This is what we are worried about with all that is going on around us?

Look it's a Starbucks coffee cup. Get over yourself you orange jack ass.
He who has not a single solution for anything.  How the hell can he balance a budget when he's been in bankruptcy several times?  But I digress....

So let's recap shall we? No solutions, only bullying, name calling and bringing up stupid distractions from real issues that stupid people will get behind.
Hmm....I think I found the real issue - all the stupid people who jump on this bandwagon. 

7 comments:

Big Sky Heidi said...

So that's what the braying is about!

Julie H said...

Yep, dumb.

Barbara said...

I can't afford Starbucks so who cares what color the cup is.

LL Cool Joe said...

I can't believe that any American in their right mind would seriously vote for Donald Trump, but then I could say the same thing about British people voting for David Cameron.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Heidi - I love it! I always thought braying meant the loud cry of a donkey. That about sums it up. Thanks!! :-)

Anonymous said...

If Trump ends up winning the Republican nomination I may not vote. He's just not president material. Clinton scares the hell out of me - can't trust a damn thing she says. That goes all the way back to the Rose Law Firm and the whole White Water scandal. Have to wait and see who's running Libertarian next year . . .

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

oh Brian we will all be leaving. I feel like you and leaning toward socialism. :-)