So you have enough brain cells left to know you survived it! Don't know if I am excited or scared to see the re-cap. Did you end up with lots of blog fodder?
Brian, It was a simple horrific weekend. Oh yes fodder, but if I must recap it I will explode. I don't have it in me now. maybe in time.
It's going to be a hell of a story when it gets here
Well detailed when possible, please.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So you have enough brain cells left to know you survived it! Don't know if I am excited or scared to see the re-cap. Did you end up with lots of blog fodder?
Brian, It was a simple horrific weekend. Oh yes fodder, but if I must recap it I will explode. I don't have it in me now. maybe in time.
It's going to be a hell of a story when it gets here
Well detailed when possible, please.
Post a Comment