Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pills and Plagiarism

I was going to share some of my thoughts this morning on this new "woman libido pill" however, I then read Jayne's blog this morning and realized what I planned to write was so close to what she said that it would look like plagiarism. I deleted my post and suggest you just head over to her place.

Just do yourself a favor and go read Jayne today.  She's a hoot, as well as spot on here.
And some days I swear we are long lost sister. Can you say tequila?
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Hello, how thoughtful of you. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

True to form, at least the male pills offer somewhat instant gratification. But the whole "take these for a couple months, avoid booze, and maybe you'll get an entire 'half a rewarding experience' more per month?

I predict that shit won't be flying off the shelves, and might even implode in a couple years. It's just a bad idea.

Besides, I could lose 30 pounds and provide the same level of increased enjoyment!

Straight Up No Chaser said...

Brian and Mike - you both said it well. I agree with you both.
The whole thing is crazy, yes necessary for a lot of women, but this isn't the answer.

Ms. A said...

Can't help wondering how the drug trials went on that one and what serious implications they might conveniently be leaving out. Wouldn't really matter, since the FDA and Big Pharma are already sleeping together and have no plans to stop.

Barbara said...

I think Jayne is right on point. Thanks for sharing.