Update on Izzy - she is following Rick like his shadow since his return.
Rick went into the powder room and didn't close the door tightly the first day.
Izzy stuck her snout into the crack and the door flipped wide open. I looked over as she turned her head to me and I swear to God she was smiling and her tail was wagging 30 mph. As if to say, "Mommy look he's here, he's peeing, yippee!! He's still here!!"
Simultaneously I hear Rick say, "HEY!" from the shock that the bathroom door just swung open. I just laughed.
He walks up the stairs and she will follow him. He goes to the bathroom she follows him.
He goes to the kitchen, she follows him. Iz was sleeping and Rick got up out of "his" chair and she immediately jumped up and followed him. She was snoring for heaven's sake!!
It's crazy. I imagine this will go on a few more days.
Then he leaves again on the 18th - 20th. How will I survive this?
Today I received a fax from a medical group in Tennesse to our business fax.
It was the records of a woman age 69. Her name and all of her information was on this 3-page fax. I know what illnesses she has and what she complained about to get her to the doctor. This is such a HIPPA violation that I can't believe it. I called the medical group to tell them they sent this to the wrong person and I even said, I think this is a HIPPA violation so you may want to be more careful"
In her slow drawl, she said, "well I don't know who did this, so whatever" and hung up.
What? Don't you want to correct this? What kind of professional group is this?
If I wasn't honest I could take her SS number and all her info and hack this poor woman.
What is wrong with people? (rhetorical question, I know what is wrong with people)
I want to call this poor woman and tell her she needs to find a better doctor because this group is so careless. Of course, I have no business getting involved so I won't. But she could sue this silly group and make a killing! That will certainly make her feel better. It would me. (wink wink)
And finally.....16 more days until my summer vacation, but who's counting?
7 comments:
I'm sure you can't wait for your vacation. Have a great weekend!
My phone number is nearly the same as a doctor's office in the area. I get fax calls on my line every once in awhile from the local hospital. I don't have a fax but sometimes I think about buying one just to mess with them like you should be doing.
Well Mike how should I mess with them?dont wish to hurt this woman in any way. Not her fault.I'm open to suggestions.
If my personal information when somewhere it wasn't supposed to go, I'd want to know about it. Just sayin'.
Someone is loved!
I can see how that could happen with PII info. Did you know FAX is considered a secure way to send things? Just as long as you put in the right number lol
Julie, that's funny - fax is okay but since it's the wrong number I don't think so. I made an attempt to contact this old woman. It just rang. No voicemail. Hopefully she's still alive.
Well crap - I had a post but it's gone. Long story short call her!!
I got some one's stuff in mail and basically called the insurance and got the meds that they where fighting me over!
Post a Comment