Monday, February 9, 2015

Super Powers

As only Rick and I can do, we were having deep conversations over a bottle of wine.
What super power would you like to have?   Invisible? Fly? See through things?
I know what you're thinking, such riveting conversation.  

Of course he first said, "well to see through clothes." 
I reminded the pervert that he would also have to see that old greasy guy at the car service shop too.
He made a face and immediately changed his mind. He went for invisible. 

Hours later we were again having another one of our  high-brow conversations about how we are now invisible to the opposite sex because we are older. 
Rick bemoaned that women don't hit on him all the time anymore. (poor baby!) 
I said, " You just said earlier you wanted to be invisible. Maybe you should be careful what you ask for. Poof! You are now invisible."

Lucky man married a smart ass.  

4 comments:

Ms. A said...

I don't have a clue what superpower I'd want. Too many options. If healing touch is a superpower, I might want that one... and I'd touch me first, then I could be well enough to get to everyone else.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ooh good one Cora!!

Mike said...

Introverts like to be invisible.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh yeah that's Rick, an introvert.
oh my that is funny!!!!