Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Deadline approaching

I saw a note from blogger explaining their new adult content policy

It stated that on March 23rd we will no longer be able to publicly share images or videos of sexually explicit nature or show graphic nudity. Unless of course it is a "substantial public benefit" such as artistic, educational or scientific contexts.

So I will have to apologize to you all now. No more nude photos of me on this site.
I know, I know, you're all so very disappointment. 

Better hurry,  you only have a few more weeks to enjoy your sexually explicit material on blogger.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Does this mean I'll have to stop posting your nude photos too?

Old joke - Have you got any nude photos of yourself? No? Wanna buy some?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - it only means on blogger - So go ahead -you can post away anywhere else! :-)

Ms. A said...

Guess this means my blogging days are over. *sigh

Carma Sez said...

gol-ly I didn't see this notification.

Bilbo said...

You don't need to post those photos here. I'll send you my address and you can either mail them to me or hand them over the next time we get together. Or I can get them from Mike. I'm easy.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Gee Bilbo, good to know. I have the old fashion wallet size too. :-)