I'm not sure the guy walking to work is going to appreciate having to get a licence, register the car, buy insurance, and pay taxes on the car. He may have been happy the way things were. He had plenty of time to himself everyday.
Mike - he got 300K and a free car so he can afford that. The police moved him to a new location due to the killing of a man in his part of town who won the lottery. So a new home, a new car and more money than he's made in years in the bank. I think he'll be fine and God bless him!
2 comments:
I'm not sure the guy walking to work is going to appreciate having to get a licence, register the car, buy insurance, and pay taxes on the car. He may have been happy the way things were. He had plenty of time to himself everyday.
Mike - he got 300K and a free car so he can afford that. The police moved him to a new location due to the killing of a man in his part of town who won the lottery. So a new home, a new car and more money than he's made in years in the bank. I think he'll be fine and God bless him!
Post a Comment