I saw this website being talked about on The Chew.
I found it a funny topic so I went to the site.
Read these - The FAQ's made me laugh so much so that I had to read them aloud to Rick.
The whole damn website is a hoot to me. Read it all when you get a chance.
I love that they surely don't take themselves seriously.
Boy would it be fun to say these things on my site to my customers most days.
Read and enjoy!
5 comments:
You don't have my address do you? But if you need Bilbo's address I think I have it around here somewhere.
Mike - I wouldn't send it to you....tee hee
Mike needs to remember that I have his address, too. After all, I write him letters that he doesn't answer. Anyhow, ballroom dancers and grandparents know all about glitter. After every ballroom competition Agnes and I participated in, I spent months trying to get that &*$# glitter off my tuxedo ... for some reason, women dancers love body glitter, and it settles on a tux the way lint infests a dark blue suit. And as a grandparent whose granddaughter loves painting glitter tattoos on me, I can tell you for damnsure that I will still be wearing that crap when they nail down the coffin lid.
hee hee... Mike we found Bilbo's Achilles. :-)
Oh, and I stole this for my blog post for today!
Post a Comment