Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday Waaaaay Back

Wanna see something funny?
Yes, my picture. Me in 1987 in my ugle perm days. 
The 80's weren't good for fashion. But look how cute Rick is!
Rick and I were in his hometown of Patton PA or podunk USA.

We put the camera on the bridge and stood back. 
The timer went off just as we grabbed one another at the same time.
Hence my big laugh.
I know, how crass of us. Typical us though, so deal with it. :-)

Here are the two young 'ens
Oh my. 

Damn, what 28 years does to ones face and body. 

9 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Well that hair was in fashion then! I couldn't enlarge the photo either. Love the way you are grabbing onto his crotch! Ha! Okay maybe that's just the angle. :D

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

LL - Nope I am grabbing his crotch at the same time he grabbed my boob and the timer went off - hence why I am laughing like that.

April said...

Oh that's funny - I only noticed you grabbing his junk!!

April said...

Oh and I think you have to scan as a jpg and crop the picture. Not sure but maybe!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

April, did it as a jpg but can't crop it any smaller. never had this before. now I can't get them scanned anymore.

Ms. A said...

No doubt where you minds were in those days!

Mike said...

Did the camera keep clicking? Where are the next pictures from this set?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, it did keep rolling. Use your imagination.:-)

Julie H said...

what fun :)