Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Updates and Silliness

Some updates or housecleaning as we say.....

**The police received the IP address of the creeps who stole from us and caused the business debit card fraud. Verizon told the police it could take up to 2 weeks to give the location of said IP address. They won't go to the home of the people who's name and address we got until they find the IP address's location and to be sure it is the same. They better hurry because Rick wants to go there with his baseball bat.

**Germany called yesterday regarding our product. 2 things. They saw on the facebook page that Rick mentioned we sold some to Switzerland (parent company) and they said that was fine but to never ever use their name because this will be sold under their name. As of today, he has a company interested but they need a few more tests to complete. They struggled with one test and called to go over all these technical questions with Rick. It was worked out just fine so keep your fingers crossed.  The one company will need 50,000 boxes. 
We are not equipped to do this. They know this. We hope this order could get us some angel investor money because that is a million dollar in sales for just the one division and there are over 100 more in other countries to go. So far so good. Maybe I'll be able to sleep soon.

**Yesterday while telling you about how I admired all these people who had the nerve to get up and shake their groove thang made me think of this video. I want to be be like the old fat dancers in skimpy clothes that just don't give a shit. I'm more like this below I fear. I sure am better as I age but still I want that chutzpah. Maybe when I'm their age and my skin is flapping in one direction and my feet are going in the other I won't give a rats ass either.  I can't wait to get there. 



**I washed my first floor floors and then it rained. I give up. This below oughta work.



** This is how I feel most days. I never used to be like this. What has happened to me? Is this old age?


11 comments:

Ms. A said...

Sure wish my SIL could have gotten as far as y'all have, although he might end up in jail if he had an address.

I LOVE THAT LAST ECARD! CAN I EVER RELATE TO THAT!!!

mamahasspoken said...

I too relate to the last ecard. In fact, right now I am wearing an outfit that I bought over the internet because I had two coupons that were expiring and I didn't want to leave the house to go to the store..........
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all keeps going well for you and hubby's new business!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Cora, I hope they get some resolution. As for the last card - i was never like that until recently. what is up with that?

Bonnie - okay now that's funny. an outfit from coupons on the internet.
I need one of those!!

Julie H said...

That's amazing on the product! I hope it all works out!

Hope you get your money back from the fraud people.

Mike said...

Since when do the police worry about having the correct address? If it's close enough, break the door down and start shooting.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

They are probably white so nothing will get done. If non white you get shot at with kids in the car, shot at while asking for help when your car breaks down and you knock on a door, you know how it goes. :-(

April said...

http://www.stylelist.com/read/k-mart-goes-all-out-in-startling-holiday-commercial/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

You need to watch this!!! You will love it!!!

April said...

Let me know if you can't get it and I'll send the link to your email.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

April - I saw this on GMA today. cracked me up. This marketing company did the other great ad for Kmart last year - they want to ship their pants. Remember that one? Love it.

April said...

oh crap was hoping I got showed you first!!! LOL

Yes I think so.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Josh on GMA just had his mouth open - he couldn't believe it. I thought it was hysterical, of course.
nothing says happy holidays than balls. :-)