Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Distractions

While I continue to deal with all my identity theft issues, I will put some of what I think are funnies for this Friday.  Talk to you all on Monday because I am knee deep in paper work and stress.


This just seems like something Daffy Duck would do doesn't it?...and my husband.




Ah, Carlin. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Exactly how I'm feeling of late.



Remember the man who got caught killing his wife because he returned his rented wood chipper and he left a finger of hers in it?  Dumb criminals yet again. I think I would have bought the wood chipper if I wanted to kill my spouse that badly.



Love these tails!!

Dogs Texting tomorrow.....see you then.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Married your mother is a good one.

Ms. A said...

Love Carlin!

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

At first I was going to comment on the hilarity of the Commandments saying, then I kept reading and was laughing so hard on the rest that I couldn't pick just one. GREAT post, it made my night.