Don't fret Mike we don't leave til Saturday... he'll do your tub tomorrow and he's installing the new kitchen counter tops on Friday. Your remodel will be gorgeous. We will then drink away the money you paid us. Thank you for the vacation!
13 days without you!?!?!?! What I am going to do!?!?!?!? Hope you have a great time while I'm stuck at work...... Maybe you'll log onto fb once in awhile......... Just kidding but I AM green with envy right now.
Leaving sat. Going to the lake. Rented a house there. A block away from our old home. :-( And what the hell are you jealous of? You just had a couple of months off!
15 comments:
Enjoy!!!
OH NO!!!
What am I going to do, no updates for that long, withdrawal is no laughing matter!
Joking - maybe a little!
Have a good one!!
Thx Cora
April I'll have tons of shit to say when I return. I promise.
Drink in the mean time,it will help. ....it does me. :-)
btw you made my day.
Glad I made someone's day because you crushed mine!!!
Sorry had to get another one out!!
It is true I love reading your stories!!
But I need my tub coated, TOMORROW!
Don't fret Mike we don't leave til Saturday... he'll do your tub tomorrow and he's installing the new kitchen counter tops on Friday. Your remodel will be gorgeous. We will then drink away the money you paid us. Thank you for the vacation!
13 days without you!?!?!?! What I am going to do!?!?!?!?
Hope you have a great time while I'm stuck at work......
Maybe you'll log onto fb once in awhile.........
Just kidding but I AM green with envy right now.
Leaving sat. Going to the lake. Rented a house there. A block away from our old home. :-(
And what the hell are you jealous of? You just had a couple of months off!
Have a great vacation!! Perhaps when we all get back, we can get together and compare notes.
Ah so jealous!
When is Labor day? :D
Sorry LL Cool Joe....forget the international readers.
1st Monday of September is our federal holiday known as Labor Day.
Gonna miss yuur wit & wisdom. Have a pleasant vacation.
You're gone forever!! I hope you are saving up a lot of stories to tell us!
jiminy!
i'm all, like whining... where IS she? i haven't heard anything from her in DAYS!
is she on vacation or something.
golly, i hope it's vacation.
*goes to look it up*
Post a Comment