Monday, August 5, 2013

Can You @#$! Believe It?

It has come to my attention that I will not be getting any taller.
Shit.

8 comments:

Bilbo said...

Just cuter.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Aah,if only that were the case.
:-(
I really wanted to be tall though Bill. (I'm whining this just so you know)

mamahasspoken said...

???? You're how old and you're just figuring this out????
Go out and buy you a sexy pair of stiletto shoes, that will make you taller. Well that's until you fall and break a leg ;o)

Mike said...

You know they can make you taller don't you. First they break your legs. Then they put stretching braces on your legs so they heal longer. They can do this many times until you get to your desired height six to nine months at a time.

Jayne Martin said...

Doesn't that just suck?! I'm already heading in the other direction. Pretty soon, I'll be a freakin' hobbit.

flask said...

woo! did you miss me?

somehow you got deleted from my new rss reader or not transferred or something and it took me this long to figure out why i never seemed to get to you in my reading list!

i am not getting taller, either.

also not cuter.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ah dear flask you are always missed!

Julie H said...

If it makes you feel better your ears and nose keep growing :)