He would have none of that. He demanded a MAN. I wanted to tell him I had a set of balls but I didn't.
So he waited until after 6p so that he could speak to a MAN. Who then had to hand me the phone to do the scheduling because the MAN doesn't know how to do that. Honestly men of a certain age are royal pain in the asses.We can have both breasts and a brain and kick your ass numbnuts. Aargh!
The following video was from my blogger buddy Bonnie.
I am not linking here because her blog is now in the witness protection program.
Those who read her know of what I speak.... or can't speak.
Oh the memories of this video. It made me really laugh.
I don't imagine the boys will be able to see the humor of Aunt Flo.
"care packages of tampons, pantie liners and CANDY all perfectly timed with their cycle"
That line cracked me up.
Have a good weekend all.
I'm outta here.


5 comments:
I think the girl in the video will grow up to be an actress. Unless she already is. She's good.
"suck it up" haha too funny!
I had a job where this guy came in and only wanted to talk to a hispanic girl. (He wasn't hispanic) I'm pretty sure because I thought he was disgusting buying nighties from the thrift store and bringing them to us to gift wrap for his girlfriend. The other girls just giggled. haha
Oh Peg, you made me laugh about the witness protection program ;o)
My favorite line is still,"Santa for your vagina."
Bonnie....well?!
:-)
HYSTERICAL - I get it now.
Post a Comment