Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Off to NYC

I have a crazy busy week ahead.
Going to NYC for the day on Thursday.
Remember this post?
Well they invited me to be at the tasting table on Thursday's taping at 12:15p.
I'll let you all know when the show will air so you can tune in and watch me eat....tee hee

I have a ton to do between work and life so I won't be here until my return.
I imagine I'll have lots of photo's and stories for you though.

I'll still have time to visit you in your blog world but I won't be at my post here.
Yes, I'm excited.
Yes, it is a whirlwind trip.
Up to NY on the 6am train and back in the afternoon to pick up the dog at day care.
Because we have to leave so early we have to drop her off the night before because they don't open early enough for us to make a 6am train. (leaving at 4:30a)
I should look like hell with tired bags under my eyes by the time I get there don'tcha think?

Talk to you all upon my return on Friday.

10 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

Can't wait to read about it!
Enjoy your trip!

Carolyn said...

I am so excited for you!! I hope you have a blast!

Julie H said...

I hope you have a blast!!

Tracy said...

Oh have a wonderful time...what an exciting, and yes, quick adventure! Let us know how it goes...

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thanks everyone!
Can't wait to share it with you all.

Ms. A said...

Sooooo exciting! Can't wait to hear about it! Have fun!

regan said...

Woohoo! Have a great time! And hey, doesn't the featured "eating" table get to have hair and makeup done? lol

Mike said...

'..when the show will air..'

Or the link will be available. Which will be posted here. Right?

Anonymous said...

im so excited for you!

i saw that show for the first time today and thought of you.

this is your big break baby!!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Tammie - big break? ha! you'll just see me eating at the tasting table. Maybe I'll be a professional taster. :-)
I can't wait though.
Speaking of big breaks though - Rick is meeting with investors today for his invention and it is also going on the shelves in Fairfax Ace Hardwares today! he's a complete and utter spaz today.