Thursday, August 18, 2011

Random Thursday Items

Some Random items flowing threw my little head.....
  • Who pees on the carpet on a plane BEFORE take off? Not that doing it after take off is any better but he couldn't use the rest room before boarding? Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? A celebrity no less. (Gerard Depardieu) I suppose they have even more entitlement issues than the rest of the world and we all know that is saying a lot!
  • I found it rather funny that the ole Tea Bagger Party gal stomped off Piers Morgan when he asked a question about a topic that was in her book. She told him he was rude. I watched it and didn't see rude. She refused to answer and said she was there to discuss her book. She even admitted this topic was in her book that she told him she didn't want to talk about it. So she wants to talk about her book but only certain topics in her book. Who was rude again? Once again she was hiding behind her religion. Did American's forget we came here for religious freedoms? Somehow we seem to be losing them.
  • I find it sad that all the women who run for office are so incredibly ill informed and rather stupid. (Clinton excluded.  Even if you don't care for her she is not dumb!!)  They don't speak well, they think Elvis is alive and they can see Russia from the US and one such twinkie when asked if she was born a bigot said it was a good question and she'd have to get back to "ya" on that. We would seriously laugh our asses off if this was another country's pitiful selection.
  • The men aren't any better...they think there is no such thing as global warming, they want us all to pray to THEIR GOD to solve all our issues and if we don't think like them we are all going to hell in a hand basket. Boy, how I wish I were Canadian!!!
  • I have 2 dear friends who are supposedly seperated. He lives in the basement and she lives upstairs. They have 2 children (5 & 3) He is a down on his luck realtor making very little. She got a job after being out of the work force for 6 yrs. They can't afford to actually seperate yet you can't divorce in VA until you are seperated for 2 yrs. Their house is under water so they can't sell right now. Apparently living in different parts of the home is acceptable for being considered a seperation. How very War of The Roses of them. I hope it ends better than that movie for them though. Sadly when we went to their wedding Rick said, "This is (her name) first wedding."  We like them both so much but sadly they are better seperately than together. What a shitty situation to be in for all involved.
  • I have been bombarded with dumb asses at work this last week. Is there a full moon or is my name and number out there telling them to call me? I mean to tell you  these are ass hats who ask me things that I have to bite my tongue in response.  I may lose my tongue by the end of the week.
How's your week going so far?

6 comments:

Ms. A said...

My son is going through the separated, with the same address thing, because he hasn't been able to afford to move out. DIL is going to have a rude awakening when he does. Those Coach purses, fancy phones, nails, highlights, endless gas money, and live in babysitting while she does everything except be a mother, may become a thing of the past... unless her new boyfriend can keep her in the lifestyle too which she has become accustomed.

Julie H said...

So I'm guessing you're a liberal? ;)

Mike said...

I finally watched the Peirs Morgan clip. Is O'Donnell a pinhead or what!

Karen said...

I am not defending anyone candidate, but IMO the women who have run for office are judged much more harshly than the men. And statement includes Hillary. Too pretty so they are automatically dumb. Not pretty enough so they are called lesbians. I would like an even platform for men and ladies.

Also, I agree with you. Peeing on the floor of the plane is awful (and hysterical).

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - yesiree bob...err Mike.

Karen - I agree with you completely. But dumb is dumb....male or female.
I am a proud card carrying feminist. I don't find them pretty to equate dumb. They are just dumb and uninformed and not well read. I too would like an even platform for both sexes.

Carma Sez said...

Gerard used to be a great actor. sad that his addiction has ruined his career and made him into a laughingstock.

Too bad your friends can't make it work since their kids are so young!! Wondering what brought them together in the first place if they hate each other so soon