Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fresh Breasts

Have you guys ever heard the commercials for this product?
Now if  you don't have breasts on the larger size I hear this isn't an issue for you gals.
Lucky Bitches.
But having boobs like I do it is a royal pain in the ass to have this type of heat we're having this summer.

Over the years in the summer when it's oh so hot I have been known to use baby powder under my breasts.  I did this the first time at age 16. I remember it well because when you combine the powder with the sweat it makes a lovely gooey paste under your boobs.  Not what I was going for at all!
It just didn't stop the sweating or the misery.

If you don't use anything at all you can get a red sore under each of the girls and trust me that is oh so much worse than having the pasty shit there. It hurts and burns.
So what is a girl to do?   Viola....they made this product just for me I see.

Apparently they advertise Fresh Balls on the Howard Stern show and now they advertise Fresh Breasts as well.  This made my husband come home and tell me all about it . He told me what he had heard about it on the radio and suggested I check out the website. 

It made me laugh but at the same time I thought, "I have had this issue since I was 12 why the hell didn't I think of this?"

Another blown opportunity to be rich! Damn it.

22 comments:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

You are hysterical. I can't believe you wrote about this! Oh, yes I can. And who'd a thought this was a problem? I wish I had it. Kinda. But in your case, I'm just glad they have a remedy for it at the least. Now inventing it! That would have been the ticket. Isn't hindsight a bitch?

Julie H said...

Jess uses deodorant under her boobs :)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - yep do that but it doesn't always help in 100+ degrees

Mike said...

It has Oatmeal as an anti-irritant and Tea Tree Oil. So it's edible, right?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Gee Mike, Rick said it was great.
so....

Ms. A said...

Gawd it's hot!

Lizbeth said...

See, I've got little girl boobs and don't have to worry about this but I wish I did have a little somethin-somethin. Sigh.

Karen said...

I use baby powder under my boobies. But after my visit to the bra guru lady, I have much better lift and much less problems.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Karen - if only that were true for me. I only go to the "bra lady" don't buy cheap bras and always get fitted because you change over the years. Never made a damn bit of difference for me. Lucky you!!

alessandra said...

I dunno why "Fresh Balls" make me laugh, no seriously! ;)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ale - Hi!! Where ya been? It makes me laugh too - because it's damn funny !!

Bilbo said...

So, when they advertise for a spokesmodel, are you going to ... uh ... never mind.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo - GREAT idea - there's my lottery!!

Betty said...

Oatmeal! Finally, a use for that lumpy mess.

Carma Sez said...

I saw something on one of the morning shows this week about putting sanitary pads in each bra to soak up the sweat LOL not kidding :D

Jenny said...

How funny! I'm gonna go check this out! Baby powder is useless...especially in monsoon weather in Arizona.

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I had to read all of this again. Especially comments by the guys. H y s t e r i c a l. This may be the funniest thing I've read or thought about all summer.

Bilbo said...

You may want to go over to eViL pOp TaRt's blog and see whether Boudreaux's Butt Paste should be added to your medicine chest (ha, ha) as well: http://evil-pop-tart.blogspot.com/2011/08/price-check-on-boudreauxs-butt-paste.html

Jessie at LunaPacifica said...

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ...i'm buying some.

Anonymous said...

this post (and all the comments) cracked me up. so...um are you going to review the product? i expect an indepth write up.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Tammie - write up with photos.

flask said...

i've used an athletic anti-chafing product called superglide for years.