Here are some facts & items that you may or may not want to know about me.
1. I hate Disneyland and Disney World. Been to both under duress. If you see me there I have been kidnapped and you must call the authorities!
2. I am the palest Italian you have ever met. My spring skin is something you’d think belongs to a very Nordic person. I glow in the dark I’m so bright white. It’s awful looking. I don’t tan well either. I burn, peel, and burn again. Perhaps my parents have been lying to me and I’m adopted.
3. I get frustrated easily but I don’t get mad easily.
4. I have no patience. (I know big surprise here)
5. Sometimes I read such sad posts from people and it stays with me for days. I don’t know these people why can’t I shake it? I always want to help. I know logically I can’t but still…
6. I can never live on the west coast again. It was an eye opening experience to learn that about myself.
7. I do not like stupid people. But do stupid people know they are stupid?
8. I miss having girlfriends that live in my own state/city so much!
9. Religious zealots scare the heck out of me!
10. I don't think women should have a tramp stamp and thong showing while using their AARP card. That's just my humble opinion.
9 comments:
I can totally relate to #5. I find myself weeping, uncontrollably, with sad posts. I'm way too empathetic!
I had to look up tramp stamp. Found this - http://www.oddee.com/item_96801.aspx
Hey Peg....I'm with you on every one of these, except the pale-thing....although I tend to be fish-belly white until mid-April, and we can play a little golf, then I get tan.
FYI....I went to the link that Mike found on tramp stamps. Let me just say, I found myself in an area I've never been before...and it was a little scary! Like being on 1st Ave. downtown! Crazy girls, with crazy tattoos, and no modesty to boot! I'm not a prude (I'm pretty sure I'm not!), but those things creeped me out, and made me scared to go on! And let me just say....No...That is NOT a pretty butterfly! Yikes! Who ARE these people!?!
Mike - that is a gross site - gee thanks.
Regan - I agree with you about the site. But I saw a woman that had to be 60 if she were a day and her tramp stamp and her thong were showing each time she would reach for something at the grocery store. that is not a good look on most but an older person it's really wrong.
Peg,
That is great! I totally agree with you on the stupid people...I detest ignorance, however, I don't think they realize just how stupid they are or at least appear!
I am also with you on Number 1...I do NOT like nor have any interest in visitng the park AND thank God, my son never gravitated toward Disney.
thanks so much for sharing...
#5---- Awwww You are so sweet.
Roc - sweet? Hah, I fooled ya. :-)
My husband was just asking me today if I wanted to get a tattoo. I said - absolutely never. Just not my thing. So no fears about seeing me with a tattoo while using my AARP card.
I completely agree about getting frustrated easily. Then I cry :-(
Also agree on #9 - BLECH
cracking up at #10!
Post a Comment