By 6:00pm this was the scene on my street.
Our dog loves to chase snowballs much more than we enjoy throwing them.
Rick's arm was about to fall off - he did this for over an hour.
The snow was coming down a bit sideways from the wind and it would sting your face.
I didn't enjoy that much but it was fun throwing snowballs at Rick and a few neighbors outside. We acted like we were all of 10. Then we came inside and drank some wine.
The dog crashed and we warmed up via vino. Not a bad evening.
So no spring in my near future. flask, I think you put the hex on me by that comment you made on my spring post.
Schools are closed today and our phone lines are down.
Difficult to run a business like this.
Here is Izzy in all her pure puppy glory chasing snowballs last night.
Enjoy your day whatever your weather.
6 comments:
sorry.
i'd'a' been happy to take all that snow from you. there's none in my forecast, and i'm having to mine it from dozens of feet away.
one horizontal foot of elevated walkway takes about 350 pounds of snow, so it's slow going.
sorry about the business thing, though.
"loses". interesting CAPTCHA word.
So far we have only had about 10 inches of snow all winter. I do not want any more, but I am sure it will come.
I am so tired of the cold and snow. It needs to go away now.
Yankee Girl - I know how you feel. I wish I could find the joy each day as my dog does with it all.
I don't mind the snow as long as it gives me a day off work and I can stay inside and enjoy it from the warmth of my home with a hot beverage in my hand.
My two labs love playing in the snow too. They'll stay outside for hours chasing each other and digging in it.
Mamma - I'm thinking it's a Lab thing. She only likes heat if it means she can be swimming. Otherwise she won't lay in the sun if it's over 80. She will find shade. But give her snow and she's rolling in it and loving every minute of it. Aren't Labs the best?
Put it like this, forced holidays.
Post a Comment