Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm trying to see the positives through the funk.....

It's beautifully cloudy, cool and drizzly. 
(is drizzly a word?)
The high today is only 78-79.
That truly makes me happy.
I opened windows just to have fresh air.

It's a tad noisy in the office but the fresh air, breeze and lack of sun make working easier.
Papers are rustling and the fresh air smells divine.

3 comments:

Raquel's World said...

Wait...the rustling papers smell divine? Did I read that right? I actually love colder, wet dreary days.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

you are correct the papers smell lovely.....okay you got me I'm in such a funk that I can't even write a sentence. I meant to say the air smells divine.

I love a fellow smart ass.
I'm keeping you away from my hubby he too loves a good smart ass.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I can smell it now...I love rustling air and smelly papers...Bwhahahah..!