Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday Meme Dump





Things that make you go hmm....

This is pollen on my newly sealed garden bench after the rain. It beads up like rain on your rain-x windshield, just droplets of pollen. The pollen is crazy this year. I wish there were a vaccine for pollen. I'd be first in line...well I'd push Rick to be first, I'd go second. :-)




Now you knew I couldn't do memes without the orange ass, did you?



Wonder how true this is below. If it is I'd buy the guy a couple of drinks. Rick did this several years go up north and we got busted. But it was fun while it lasted. If everyone in the bar hadn't cheered they wouldn't have noticed. They need to know their audience. After the bar went back to that station, men began throwing things at the tv. Nothing to break it, just straws, and orange slices. Things like that. 
They finally just turned off the TV to wild cheers. 



He's orange adjacent.



7 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Great memes! If I was younger I'd like to create memes and spread them far and wide. Thanks for showing these.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Oh, I love the memes, but especially the "who to call in an emergency", because it's so true!

Cruisin Paul said...

I loved your memes especially the last one. The one who is black and Anerican is the best one. The one who is white and who is the bigot and who is thinks he is religious is the worst.

Cruisin Paul

Anonymous said...

Great memes! Thank you for posting - I got big laughs.

Once while traveling a few years ago, my boyfriend approached the front desk at a Hilton and asked to change the morning show from Fox to anything else. She told him that the corporate office dictated that Fox be the only news channel to be shown in the breakfast room. I wish I could say that I haven't stayed in one since (I love a good boycott) but sometimes they're the only game in town.
Nina

Kathy G said...

A great set. However, the one about the old ladies/high school students the younger hairstyles are not even close to being the correct vintage!

Mike said...

I'm with the dog in the first pic. I need a nap.

Sheila said...

My fav is the guy in the Navy ball cap. Really hope that's true