Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Pre-Op Day

 Another from the archives. Some are very dated, but you get the gist.

___________________________

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013

You Won't Hear Me Utter The Following.....

THINGS I WILL JUST NEVER SAY......

  • I'm running in a marathon.

  • Hey, I'll get that from the top shelf for you.
  • I can't wait to work out.
  • Oh no thanks, I'm too full for dessert.
  • Why I'd love to go to church with you.
  • Size doesn't matter.
  • Can you turn up the rap music, I need it louder!
  • Oh I can't eat that....It's just too sweet for me.
  • I'll take a veggie burger instead.
  • I just can't go out with you Mr. Clooney.
  • Gosh, aging is such fun.
  • George Zimmerman is innocent.
  • Oh, Please don't, you might get throat cancer.
  • I hate chocolate
  • Please don't give me more money.
  • I want to get a cat.
  • I love the Boston Red Sox.
  • I wish my boobs were bigger.
  • Let's jump out of a plane for no apparent reason.
  • I just can't get enough spam comments.
  • Do these pants make my ass look too small?
  • Please add more mixer to my gin.
  • I can't get enough of that great show Big Bang Theory

6 comments:

Mike said...

I'd go out with George too, as long as he was buying.

bluzdude said...

Hah! I remember that "throat cancer" scare story.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, a billionaire should buy.

bluzdude, I figured a guy would get that one.😁

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You don't like The Big Bang Theory? I'm kind of surprised about that.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, HATE it. I find it such a stupid not at all funny show about supposed smart people. We've tried a couple times, never make a full episode. I know everyone loves it.

Linda said...

It will always be George for me! (And I'm not talking about that ignorant murderer Zimmerman).