That is just effin' brilliant. Every year, since 2018, I publish my (anti) pumpkin spice poem at the start of the pumpkin spice season. This year Dunkin Donuts launched their pumpkin spice menu on Aug. 7th! My poem is far more polite but you gotta love that commercial. Gotta love it A LOT!
I love that commercial. Diagio is a company that sets up the drink " Crown Royal" in Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada. I use to drink Crown Royal many, many,many years ago, about 40 years ago before my stroke.
I will take pumpkin spice on a slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. Full stop. And pumpkin spice candles turn my stomach. I love Ryan Reynolds' sense of humor.
7 comments:
That is just effin' brilliant. Every year, since 2018, I publish my (anti) pumpkin spice poem at the start of the pumpkin spice season. This year Dunkin Donuts launched their pumpkin spice menu on Aug. 7th! My poem is far more polite but you gotta love that commercial. Gotta love it A LOT!
I'm not fond of pumpkin and spice doesn't help it at all.
Grace, while I don't mind 1 pumpkin spice thing a year it's become overkill in food and drink. I loved your poem and I loved this commercial.
Mike, I love pumpkin pie but this is as I say above - fucking overkill.
I love that commercial. Diagio is a company that sets up the drink " Crown Royal" in Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada. I use to drink Crown Royal many, many,many years ago, about 40 years ago before my stroke.
Cruisin Paul
Yes Peg, I did drink. LOL
Paul, yep Rick misses drinking too. I did not know Diagio was in Ontario. So many greats from Canada. 😀
I will take pumpkin spice on a slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. Full stop. And pumpkin spice candles turn my stomach. I love Ryan Reynolds' sense of humor.
Olga, I too love RR sense of humor. And he's not bad to look at. :-)
Post a Comment