Monday, July 3, 2023

Ugly turn

Things have taken a bad turn here. We are alive and that's all the positive I can muster right now.

I can't write for a while I'm assuming. I may get lucky at 2am or something. 

In the mean time I hope you enjoy your long holiday weekemd if in the U.S.

17 comments:

Maggie said...

I am so sorry. Saying a prayer for you and your husband now.

Julie H said...

oh no :( Thinking of you both!

Anonymous said...

So sorry. Wishing better things for you all. Olivia

Bobi said...

Sending good vibes, positivity and love and strength! I hate vagaries; my mind goes to terrible places. Take care!

Ami said...

DAMMIT. I'm so sorry. I was just thinking of you and came to check in and found this. Sending you a hug.

Ronnie said...

Wishing you better days ahead.

Anonymous said...

I just came here to see if there was any news but was hoping things would be better. Try to remember that healing is a roller coaster, with lots of ups but also downs.

Nina

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Recovery from serious stuff is never a straight line, sending healing vibes your way, hoping thing turn around soon.

Mike said...

Him? You? ARRRGGGHHHHHH!

Peg said...

Wishing you and Rick a quick fix of whatever is so wrong and saying prayers for you both.

Cruisin Paul said...

I hope that you & Rick get back to health. I will pray for you both. I wonder if Rick had a Seizure. Get well.

Cruisin Paul

Olga said...

Thinking of you both.

Lea said...

Oh no! Positive vibes going your way.

Abby said...

Thinking of you both. I'll keep checking in.

Janice said...

I hope whatever is wrong gets better soon. Keeping both of you in my thoughts.

Grace said...

I hope your 'angels' are still there to help...

April said...

Hope everything gets better for you guys. Thinking about ya'll.