Yep this is me in the shallow end of 5'
Oh my goodness this resonated with me from my former corporate life!
Oh my goodness this resonated with me from my former corporate life!
This kills me. Really? I know about guy's anatomy. How do they not know that you don't pee from your vag/uterus? Just goes to show you education with letters means absolutely nothing!! The Dumb ass.
I've lived in 3 of these and totally agree. The one I have only visited several times, I found it to be true too. So to me this is very accurate. Again, not everyone but on the whole.
Yeah, I bet every damn one of those MTGreene followers uses social security and medicare. How dare they, they only paid for it. A country taking care of it's citizens? How dare they!
I think the only people who have ever won this is the 6 actors on Friends. They make 20 million a year in residuals. When a streaming service bought them from NBC, they got a cut. They were smart to negotiate their contracts together as a team and they got what they wanted. They were so smart to do it that way.
Group negotiating gave them weight.
NBC sold 'This is Us' to a streaming service for millions. One of the actors (Mandy Moore) said out of those millions the company got she got a check for $.01 and one for $.02 as her residual check. The check that was written cost more than the amount she was receiving. Seems fair right? Imagine that being done to you at work.












8 comments:
Glad I'm above the line of the mean people haha
Thanks. I needed that!😉
Many of these are going straight into my "save" file! Thanks. Gotta love Kurt Vonnegut and I am sending the George Carlin to my son.
I sometimes ponder what road our country would have gone down if Kennedy had not been assassinated.
But I do know that I’m just like that seal in the pool for shorties :-)
Thank you. So true and so sad. Olivia
Well done. All the "if only" "It coulda been" about our history will never be known.
I'll bet women get the string wet when they pee. 😁
Mike, only a rookie makes that mistake. You move the string to the side.
Post a Comment