Well here it is Friday already. Before retirement, days never flew by like this. What's that about?
I am buried under baseball. Love this time of year. I don't think we will get far in the playoffs but it is fun while it lasts.
But before last nights game we saw an interview with JLo. She and another woman were discussing women not hating their bodies. These 2 women talked about the fact that Latina women have prominant butts so they should embrace it, not hide. I stupidly said to Rick, gee wonder what we Italian women have? Too damn quickly he added, 'Mustaches'
Needless to say I had a spit take. That made me laugh like a nut job. Finally I said, "You sure answered that quickly"
He just winked at me.
Good nite of laughter and we clinched the AL East title while playing Boston. Doesn't get a whole lot better for me than that.
Fingers crossed that Aaron Judge won't be walked all nite tonight. Look Roger Maris got his 61st HR against the Red Sox so its only fitting that Judge should too.
😁
Enjoy your Friday. I'm going to Costco and I'm going to enjoy the 74 degree weather. Yesterday was 98 and today it will be a high of 74. How great is that?
Yeah, happy dance for me!! 💃
11 comments:
Congrats on the AL East title. I watched parts of it and was sorry Judge didn't get a pitch to hit. He may walk the rest of the year. Enjoyed Stanton's fence scraper. Maybe tonight??
Rick is funny.
Patti, yes Rick is! I, too, enjoyed Stanton's 'fence scraper' oh he'll (AJ) get 2 more before end of year. If I say it enough it may happen🤣🤣 you never know.
Albert needs 2 more for 700 lifetime. Let's root for both of them.
Mike, while I'm rooting for him to hit this marker, I think it'd be a great way to end his career. But all the whispers over the years and the Mitchell report makes me think he wasn't always playing clean. But how can you not like the guy? So I hope he gets the 700. And like Judge, sooner than later so the press will leave them alone!
Enjoy that weather and have fun at Costco. I don't have to go to Costco this weekend so that is a win for me but I have to go to a cross-country meet with about 1000 kids. Yay me!!
Ha,ha, but I guess Rick loves one special Italian. Italian woman do have one thing that I loved, big boobs. LOL Have a great day Peg
Cruisin Paul
I love Rick's quick wit.
LOL! We are back to using the AC sigh. Mid 90's!
Enjoy your weekend, if you even use that term anymore :)
That Rick, he's quick... and maybe not totally wrong.
699 and 700!
Yep I saw that Mike. Happy for the guy.
Post a Comment