I saw a trailer for The House of Gucci movie. I do not know who the dialogue coach was for this movie but I suspect she was Russian. Gaga sounds Russian to me more than Italian. At least no one in my family sounds like her. It was weird. So weird it fascinated me and I had to watch it a few times. I even sent it to my friend who speaks a bit of Italian and just before lockdown spent time in Italy. She agreed with me. She said she felt she went in and out of an Italian accent and Russian. I had to laugh to know I wasn't the only one. I'm sure it's just us and everyone else will not only love the movie but nominate Lady Gaga again for an award.
I am having some weird-ass shit happening in this home. 3 times now at around 3am the house shakes like a small earthquake. Like the ones we had in Seattle, 4/5 on the ole quake scale. I brought some ooey gooey butter bars to a neighbor to see if she feels it. I thought if I brought food she would talk. She laughed at me. Rick is always in bed and feels nothing. I am always sitting on the sofa and feel it completely. Okay, I asked 2 neighbors who are the closest to me and they both said nothing shook at their house or ever has.
Things flying off the shelves. My TV is going nuts too. My fire stick will only play in a FF speed no matter what. I have spent more time than I care to tell you on the phone with amazon. The last person this morning said as she has taken over my screen and then she says, 'holy shit this is so weird. ' Supposedly calling me back.
My soundbar is working sporadically. My TV speakers are doing the same.
I fear poltergeists so this morning when I got off the phone with Fire Stick people I looked for my sage to smudge. Fingers crossed this helps.
I saw Rick put something down on the end table by his ugly chair yesterday afternoon. 1 hr later I went to get it for him when he asked for it and it wasn't there. He laughed and said, "Okay I'll get it" As if I was handicapped.
He walked into the house and went there and asked, "What did you do with it?" Nothing I saw you put it there but it's not there now! Rick looked at me and said, "oh no again" I knew what he meant.
We lived in a home that was haunted a long time ago.
I began to make dinner and he went on building my new pantry. When he came in he walked by his ugly chair and there on the table was his tape measure that he put down. How did it get there or why didn't we see it if it was there. It's huge and red. Can't miss it when nothing else is on the table.
Oh yes, fun things like this.
I am going to smudge today before I begin to paint my office.
Here are a few other things happening around this place besides being haunted.
Here is the old guy in a very bad view. Thank God he doesn't read me. :-)
He is going to close this section off and remove these side steps.
This below is the view of this area and 'the door' from the front porch.
So the porch will stop where you see the floor going in.
This will become a pantry. Yesterday Rick built the floor and then insulated it. He is framing it in as I type this. That window you see there? That is going away anyway because we are putting shelving in on both sides of the fireplace and this window is in the way. I can't wait for this to be done. I will show you the finished product because if I try to explain all I'm doing with this space it will be confusing I think.
So you'll have to wait for the completion. It won't be quick. Rick takes days off in between. He makes me laugh. But his labor is cheap so I must go along right? ๐
12 comments:
lol I was going to say maybe it's ghosts then you said it. I have never done the smudging. My house/cars go through times where I swear I have ghosts. My car radio used to change channels on me all the time and finally I yelled THAT's ENOUGH STOP IT ALREADY and it never happened again. Coincidence? lmao
So jealous of your pantry!
What a fantastic idea to put a pantry there!!!
Keep us updated on the hauntings. I'm a skeptic, but willing to consider possibilities.
Julie, don't be jealous yet - he hasn't finished and it may be a flop. He's never done this before. The walls are up and next he should be insulating. Here is my IKEA hack I mentioned on my post that I am going to attempt. https://youtu.be/6vRCtUQbvA0
Susan, we were too until the first house shit started happening. How fast we changed our tunes!
So maybe the former owner is mad you're painting over her favorite colors? Or is the house built on a former Native American burial ground? I've heard those can be problematic. These things do make fascinating reading, though!
I thought poltergeists right before I read it. Great minds...
I have the same situation at my house with the doors. If I'm standing by the door to the garage there's another door 5 feet away out the side of the house. Another door 10 feet away in the utility room out the back. The step 5 feet into the kitchen, another door out of the kitchen into the backyard, and another door out the front of the house. 5 doors? Actually 4. I closed off the utility room door a few years back.
Bobi, maybe. Wait til I cover her turquoise! Yikes.fascinating reading but not as much when you live it. Read tomorrow's post๐
Mike, wonder what the deal is with doors? Big design flaw to me.
Sure sounds like ghosts to me! I guess it's your job to let them know they're dead and need to move on. I love that you brought gooey butter bars to get the neighbor to talk :D
Ohhhh Nooooo! After all you went through to find a house. First those toxic neighbors and now an apparition. Did someone die in the home ... that you know of? Did the previous owner leave any furniture behind that possibly belonged to someone who passed, because sometimes those who pass stay with their furnishings. Hope the sage works, cause I'd be terrified and have been twice in life.
I'm leaning towards ghosts. Did a little research and found this. "Don't be afraid to tell them 'no' and when to 'stop' and thank them when any annoying activities cease. Be polite and treat them like roommates that mean well, but might be a tad on the socially oblivious side." Hey, it worked for Julie.
Patti, I was told this before. While smudging I told them to move on. No more messing with my or ricks things. I told them to go towards the light. Remember when rick worked in a very old home on civil war land he was touched twice. He told them to not nudge or touch. He was making their home beautiful again. He actually said, you can watch me but don't touch me again. He was not touched again. The other contractor ran out of their like his pants were on fire.
Post a Comment