Here ya go....
Yes, Rick has issues.
Yes, Rick has issues.
I hope to be back to writing tomorrow.
__________________
TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
Eye Magnets
Who the hell tells their wife this?
Last night we took a walk.
We saw a couple of neighbors and we all chatted for a good while.
This morning the following conversation ensued with my crazy-ass hubby.
Me: "Jackie sure is cute and she's smart and nice. I just don't get why she doesn't date more."(Jackie was bemoaning this last night)
" Yeah, she sure has a nice rack. When she bent over to pet the dog I looked down her shirt. I mean it was open and very visible you couldn't miss them.
Last night we took a walk.
We saw a couple of neighbors and we all chatted for a good while.
This morning the following conversation ensued with my crazy-ass hubby.
Me: "Jackie sure is cute and she's smart and nice. I just don't get why she doesn't date more."(Jackie was bemoaning this last night)
" Yeah, she sure has a nice rack. When she bent over to pet the dog I looked down her shirt. I mean it was open and very visible you couldn't miss them.
She's got a good set of C's."
My coffee flies from my mouth across the kitchen.
"This is what you tell your wife? "
I can't stop laughing this man is crazy nuts.
"Well, who else would I tell? Besides she bent over I had too look."
"You had to?"
"Hell yeah, it's man code. You know those are eye magnets."
I just shook my head and cleaned up the coffee.
My coffee flies from my mouth across the kitchen.
"This is what you tell your wife? "
I can't stop laughing this man is crazy nuts.
"Well, who else would I tell? Besides she bent over I had too look."
"You had to?"
"Hell yeah, it's man code. You know those are eye magnets."
I just shook my head and cleaned up the coffee.
7 comments:
I believe that might actually be Article 2.1 of the Man Code.
It's true it's in the Man Code. If they're going to be presented with such a flourish, it would be rude not to have a peek. As long as he refrains from going in and making motorboat noises, no harm no foul.
Ha ha, guess it is better he tell you than keep it to him self. That might get him in trouble. Sadly we women don't get the chance to ogle the male body parts unless he is in a speedo.
I agree with Arkansas Patti. Better he tells "all." No secrets here :)
Looking forward to a "current" post from you and hoping all is well.
betty
Thank you all for not being offended. In today's world that was iffy. I find it funny but some may not in our #Metoo world. He meant no harm, just that "the girls" are eye magnets. And Bluzdude, when I read him what you said he will howl at the rude comment and nod in agreement.
Rick is my guy. I'm sure that I probably would look down her boobs too if these that big. Sorry Peg. I believe that God created beauty in this world. LOL Don't get made of me. I'm like Rick, I'm a man Ha,ha,ha.
Cruisin Paul
"Besides she bent over I had to look."
Exactly!
And I guess I'm going to have to start wearing a speedo for Patti. I'll bet I can shop at Walmart, no problem.
Post a Comment