Sunday, July 26, 2020

Oh My!

Now my long time readers all know how I love a big guy.
Over 6 ft, broad, etc.
But...

I just watched Lenny Kravitz being interviewed by Willie Geist.
Lenny is a very short man.
He is slight in build.
BUT, MY GOD IS THIS MAN EFFORTLESSLY COOL AND SEXY.
He is sensual and oh so good looking. And I happen to like his talent.
Songs like Are You Gonna Go My Way or It Ain't Over Til It's Over.
Mmmm...

I looked at Rick and asked, "can you as a hetero man see how damn sexy he is?"
Rick laughed and said, "I can, I see it. He has a cool vibe too"

Doesn't matter, I see the heat and it just made my Sunday morning!

Speaking of always being effortlessly cool  - 
This made me giggle when my friend sent it to me


I think I have to go watch a Lenny music video now.
Enjoy your Sunday.

12 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Okay now you're making me google a photo of your heart throb.

Obama took so much heat for wearing tan and light colored suits. He is seriously cool and handsome in that suit.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, he (president O)just always looks cool.🙂

Abby said...

As the saying goes, we don't choose who we (crush on). I guess this helps explain my school girl crush on MachineGun Kelly. I typically like clean cut nerds.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, Machine Gun Kelly I never even knew of until he started dating Megan Fox. He is tall but that would make him be tender vittles for me. He is only 30. 😉

Mike said...

Send it back! Send it back!

Arkansas Patti said...

Don't know Lenny but will look him up. As for Obama, as my age group would say, that is one smooth man.

Olga said...

I saw Lenny live in concert. He was opening for Tom Petty who was I really went to see. So Lenny suffers from a bad association for me because the guy behind was yelling "LENNY, LENNY!" and fist pumping with a cup of beer in his hand so I was getting showered with beer. I threatened to hurt the guy if he kept spilling beer on me and my then husband made me change seats with him in an effort to keep the peace. I am not usually a violent person, but that guy got to me.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga, yeah, that would have pissed me off too! 😡 I promise not to yell, Lenny, Lenny, and I don't drink beer

Cruisin Paul said...

Moscow Mitch is just a clown. I found Obama a brilliant president and I found his wife brilliant also. The two there now are just clowns.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paul, we all agree! They won't let retiree's from the US move to your country or we would! We have looked into it.

Julie H said...

Lol too funny, my husband probably wouldn't see it..

Barbara said...

I didn't know Lenny Kravitz was really short. I'm going to have to go look at some video.