Thursday, July 25, 2019

Some laughs

Because I am still not myself I am sending you some memes today.
Yes, it's lazy blogging but it's all I have.
I hope you enjoy. 

This first one is very accurate.




This one made me laugh


This is not like my mother -she will never get to use this lane. She never has it ready, always writes a check which holds up everyone. Who writes checks anymore? I don't even have checks. She makes me laugh as long as I don't have to be the person behind her.





I dare you not to smile when you look at these faces!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Now the difference between you and a bunch of other people....Your shizzz is hilarious! OMG may I borrow #8?

Still hoping you on the mend♥

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Linda, of course you can. I'm mending nicely albeit slowly.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

A great mix of memes, Margaret. Love them all. But put me in the camp that still writes checks and will until I die. I ran into a cashier at Lowes who had to call someone else over to help her process it because and I quote, "No one uses them anymore." What was I? Chopped liver on a plate?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh no Jean, say it ain't so.😁
May I ask why? yes, that is nosey so you sure don't have to answer.

Mike said...

I started in Chemical engineering. Close enough.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

close enough Mike!

Arkansas Patti said...

I immediately had a favorite, then the next one became my new favorite. Let's just say they all delighted me.
I still write checks but only for mailing.
Sure hope you get yourself righted and soon.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Patti, I admit I have business checks. But haven't used them in a year. But I might. I liked a lot of these hence the post. I know people get sick of memes but I enjoyed these so I amuse myself. :-)

Barbara said...

What a great group of memes. I opened a new banking account and they asked me if I wanted checks. I sat there thinking about where I would use them for so long they asked me to order online if I decided I wanted them. On the account I am closing down I still have checks with the imprinted address of a house I lived in four houses ago. I'm surprised the paper hasn't turned to dust.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Barbara, that is where we are at, at our home. Most bills automatically come out of my checking account. The utilities I pay online. Same with the credit card bill. So I don't normally use checks for anything. I just had my stove serviced. He took my debit card so that was easy.

RO said...

These memes that you find are always perfect and right on point. Love them! Hope you're feeling okay. Hugs, RO

RO said...

Just peeking in to see how you're doing today and sending some healing hugs along. RO