Monday, July 8, 2019

Holiday Hangover

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
I had a few days off and that was wonderful.
But I now have a lot of work so I am leaving some Memes 
for today's post.
I sort of feel like I have a holiday hangover.

I hope I haven't done any of these before.

Not to my knees...yet.








 this is worth the read. It made me laugh at how stupid FB really is.


7 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I love the clothesline meme. Many neighborhoods have laws against you using them and I predict there will be a demand someday to abolish those laws.

Hope you get caught with your work.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I live in one of those communities. 😫

Mike said...

Clotheslines. The good ol' days.

RO said...

Luckily I can create my own schedule for the most part, but even still, I've been a little off my game. As always the memes made me laugh out loud. The people who come up with these have the best sense of humor! There's no way a clothes line would be allowed here, and if someone tried I think there would be hell to pay.(lol) Hope things get caught up for you soon. Hugs, RO

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ro, Ro, I'm just about caught up and thought I'd take a break and come over here. Our HOA are little nazi's. I hate everything they do. I get why they exsist but they are crazy here. We have narrowed our move to North Carolina.
Rick would like to be near Falls Lake. So we could be neighbors. :-) You'll be sorry. I'll be over borrowing a cup of wine or somethin' (just kiddin' don't be scared)

Olga said...

I want to be like a caterpillar too!

Arkansas Patti said...

Those were funny. But like Olga, I think caterpillar is now on my wish list to come back as. Might have even replaced vulture.