Love that dog's expression.
Me too Jean. :-)
The dog has the 'Are you going to give some of what you're eating too?' look on its face.
Mike, he does. I'm sure it's cheese. Izzy would wake from a coma with the smell of cheese.
Happy weekend, Peggy! (Hate to spoil it, but it'll be over in a coupla days...)
Oh, that is so cute! I hope you have a restful weekend, Peg.
That is just too cute. Pull the covers over your head and zone out.
I love that expression that your dog have. It's precious. See ya Peg.Cruisin Paul
Weeks without holidays and vacation time are so long lol
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love that dog's expression.
Me too Jean. :-)
The dog has the 'Are you going to give some of what you're eating too?' look on its face.
Mike, he does. I'm sure it's cheese. Izzy would wake from a coma with the smell of cheese.
Happy weekend, Peggy! (Hate to spoil it, but it'll be over in a coupla days...)
Oh, that is so cute! I hope you have a restful weekend, Peg.
That is just too cute. Pull the covers over your head and zone out.
I love that expression that your dog have. It's precious. See ya Peg.
Cruisin Paul
Weeks without holidays and vacation time are so long lol
Post a Comment