That post reminds me that I need to be more observant!
~I have 2 coworkers that are both real estate agents. Both are completely out of touch. One is so loud that I sometimes have to "go to the restroom" or some other excuse to walk away. The other is Suzy Sunshine and doesn't see the issues that need to be dealt with, and excels in turning the blind eye. Both annoy the hell out of me....
This was a fascinating study of humans. You should write a book. Thanks for some great tips. I will look for these types and tells. It is a shame you don't play cards.
Well, I think I'm like Rick. I could never pick up all those nuances. And I've taken some of those courses at the phone company. One course told us our personality under normal conditions and then under pressure. My normal brain set is engineer. My pressure brain set is ... engineer. I think I actually get calmer in a pressure situation.
6 comments:
That post reminds me that I need to be more observant!
~I have 2 coworkers that are both real estate agents. Both are completely out of touch. One is so loud that I sometimes have to "go to the restroom" or some other excuse to walk away. The other is Suzy Sunshine and doesn't see the issues that need to be dealt with, and excels in turning the blind eye. Both annoy the hell out of me....
This was a fascinating study of humans. You should write a book. Thanks for some great tips. I will look for these types and tells. It is a shame you don't play cards.
Well, I think I'm like Rick. I could never pick up all those nuances. And I've taken some of those courses at the phone company. One course told us our personality under normal conditions and then under pressure. My normal brain set is engineer. My pressure brain set is ... engineer. I think I actually get calmer in a pressure situation.
It's a Crazy...well that makes your job suck. They may begin to think you have a UTI. 😊
Patti, you're funny. I'm not a writer, just an observer.but note the high voice, it never fails
Mike, I am nothing engineer like. I need you people. I'm all emotion. Not good, especially under pressure.
Post a Comment