A break?! Bloggers don't get no stinkin' breaks!BTW, Boots turned her comments back on.
That must be one long "wee."Enjoy the peace!
Rest up, heal or what ever it takes. See ya soon.
I agree with you Peg. Rest my friend and I'll see you when you are back.Cruisin Paul
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope the time off gives you what you need. Take care!
Enjoy your break! Hugs! Annster's Domain
Enjoy your break!
I'm thinking Helen Mirren looks pretty good for 70, probably because of her attitude. Enjoy your downtime!
We all need a break every once in a while. Hope all is well.
I would love to be told to fuck off by Helen Mirren! Have a nice break.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
A break?! Bloggers don't get no stinkin' breaks!
BTW, Boots turned her comments back on.
That must be one long "wee."
Enjoy the peace!
Rest up, heal or what ever it takes. See ya soon.
I agree with you Peg. Rest my friend and I'll see you when you are back.
Cruisin Paul
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope the time off gives you what you need. Take care!
Enjoy your break! Hugs! Annster's Domain
Enjoy your break!
I'm thinking Helen Mirren looks pretty good for 70, probably because of her attitude.
Enjoy your downtime!
We all need a break every once in a while. Hope all is well.
I would love to be told to fuck off by Helen Mirren! Have a nice break.
Post a Comment